AUTOMOTIVE HISTORIANS AUSTRALIA VISION
"To promote research, education, archival collection and dissemination of knowledge about the history of the Australian automotive industry, and to involve members, industry and others in this history through publications, events, meetings and conferences."
About Automotive Historians Australia
Automotive Historians Australia Inc was founded on 10 June 2015 in Melbourne, Australia.
Ron Tauranac AO
All who identify with Automotive Historians Australia aims are welcome to join the society. It is the intention of the society to produce a journal, which members will receive and to hold an annual conference for which members will qualify for a discount fee. For more, click here.
Automotive Historians Australia aims to:
- Create communication and facilitate discussion, criticism and debate between people active in automotive history in Australia and archives.
- Promote research in the subject of automotive history.
- Hold an annual conference and other events for the above purposes.
- Produce a scholarly journal.
- Encourage student participation in its activities.
- Support the teaching of automotive history